WHY DO AMERICANS HAVE BIGGER BUTTS?
As you look around there is a noticeable size difference in people’s butts today than in years past. What is going on? Well, as you probably know, Americans are fatter than those from other countries. We are getting fatter no doubt. The question is why.
THREE REASONS AMERICANS ARE GETTING FATTER
1. Most Americans’ leisure activities revolve around television, movies and other passive activities. Due to our advancement of technology many Americans are working from computers rather than doing work that involves physical activity. As a consequence adults lose one-half pound of muscle mass per year. This in turns reduces the individual’s metabolic rate.
2. Although we are consuming more low-fat and sugar-free foods than we did a decade ago, we have compensated by eating more of almost everything else. This results in the addition of 1.5 pounds of fat per year to our bodies.
3. Research indicates that as most people age, they become drier. Even mild dehydration accentuates the gradual loss of muscle and the gradual gain of fat. Often when we are dehydrated we think we are hungry and eat when we should be drinking a glass of water.
THE THREE SOLUTIONS
1. Americans need to put muscle on. The way this is done is through strength training. Strength training rebuilds lost muscle mass. It includes the use of weight equipment from a club, dumbbells, barbells, bands, and your own body weight. It is estimated that one pound of muscle gain will burn an extra 50 to a 100 calories a day. That equals weight loss if you remain eating the same.
2. We also need to be eating more times per day. Yes I said more meals. They do need to be smaller portions however. A serving is about the size of your fist. Eating at greater intervals helps to regulate your appetite. It will also initiate weight loss. I’ll explain it this way. It tells your body that it will get its next meal so it does not need to store the fat for survival.
When I meet a potential client that cannot lose weight, 9 out of 10 times it is because they are not eating enough or eating just two meals a day. There body refuses to give up any excess fat because it thinks it is starving and will need it for survival. That is how our body works.
3. Drinking more water helps considerably in fat loss. Americans need to drink a gallon a day of ice cold water. It’s called superhydration. Water helps with kidney function, appetite control, urine production and more. Why drink cold water? Almost one calorie is required to warm one ounce of cold water to body temperature. Thus, an eight –ounce glass of ice water burns approximately 8 calories. If you drink a gallon of water (128 ounces) you have generated 123 calories of heat energy. That’s great! More calories are burned throughout the day.
GET STARTED TODAY
When doing strength training, minimeals, and superhydration you get a compounding synergistic effect. Fat loss occurs and inches are dropped fast. You will not only look better but will have more energy and feel great. So get into a strength training program, eat at least five portion controlled meals a day, and bring your water bottle along with you.
Click Here For Brazli Butt Lift DVD